- Це подія пройшло.
Ukraine’s Fight – Europe’s Future! Solidarity March on the Day of the 2nd Anniversary of the Russian Full-Scale Invasion of Ukraine.
24 Лютого @ 14:00 - 17:00
Date: February 24, 2024
Time: 13:45 – 16:00
13:45 – Gathering in front of Gare, Luxembourg
14:00 – 15:00 – Solidarity march from Gare to Place de Clairefontaine
15:00 – 16:00 – Official Commemorating Ceremony
- Nicolas Zharov, the President of LUkraine
- Claude Wiseler, the President of the Chambre of Deputies of Luxembourg
- Marc Angel, the Vice-President of the European Parliament
- Anna Calteux, Head of Representation at the Representation of the EU Commission to Luxembourg
- Vladimír Bärtl, Czech Republic Ambassador in Luxembourg
- Sam Elsey, the President of the Luxembourg Youth Parliament
- Christos Floros, Luxembourgish politician, a friend of Ukraine
This manifestation is a clarion call for unity and solidarity, recognizing that Ukraine’s battle against aggression is a pivotal moment for the whole of Europe. It’s a demonstration of our shared commitment to peace, democracy, and the belief that our collective actions today will shape the future of not just Ukraine, but the entire European continent.
The Russian aggression against Europe started in Ukraine. But the world does not seem to consider the scenario of a Russian defeat acceptable.
Luxembourg knows very well what fighting for independence and national identity means, and this is what unites us. Choosing any other scenario but the victory of Ukraine means letting Russia wreck the world order and the peace the world has been trying to maintain since WWII.
To prevent the ongoing aggression from spreading across the continent, we should stop Russia right there, in Ukraine.
Together, we can send a powerful message that we are united against evil and for a peaceful future. Stand with us at Place de Clairefontaine on this important day.