Free flights to Luxembourg from Luxair
We are proud to announce the great initiative launched by Luxair
We are proud to announce the great initiative launched by Luxair to assist Ukrainian refugees who travel from EU countries bordering with Ukraine, to Luxembourg. Luxair, caring for those in need, waives the ticket costs for Ukrainian refugees who plan to travel to Luxembourg and who already have an agreement with either a host family or the SHUK (Structure d’Hébergement d’Urgence Kirchberg), provided that there are still seats available on the flight.
As such, we are extremely grateful to Luxair for their promptness and responsiveness.
Many families have been able to take advantage of this initiative and arrived in Luxembourg. Moreover, pets can travel as well respecting the airline’s conditions and administrative procedures set by the State and Luxair.
Luxair is going to continue this initiative in favour of Ukrainian refugees as long as possible although every person can benefit from these conditions only once.
If you or someone you know need a ticket, please write an email to Tereziya Babych firstname.lastname@example.org, who will coordinate with the Luxair team, and state the following:
1. Your full name as it is written in your passport
2. Your current location and where you came from. Please remember that tickets are for refugees only!
3. The address where are you going to stay in Luxembourg (if you’re staying with a host family, please provide their full name, address and either email or telephone number). Remember that registration in Luxembourg upon arrival is mandatory.
4. Date of flight. Please check Luxair website for the flights schedule (www.luxair.lu).
5. Your mobile phone number to get in touch with you.
We – it is our Association!